Twitter and YourListOnline.
Tweet your wishes directly to your list!
We excited to launch a new way to interface with YourListOnline.com! - Add a wish by tweeting! Here's how it works...
- Step 1: Follow us on Twitter
- Step 2: Update your account by telling us your twitter account name and the list you would like to post to using twitter.
- Step 3: Send a tweet to @yourlistonline with any on of the following key phrases:
- I need (these tweets will be market as "I gotta have it")
- I want (these tweets will be marked as "Really nice to have")
- I'd like (these tweets will be marked as "Something nice to have")
- That's it! Within 5 minutes, we'll send you a confirmation email letting you know that the tweet was posted to your list.
Note. If you're worried about privacy, you can delete your tweet once we've posted it.
"@yourlistonline I need Nikon d90 DSLR with 35mm to 120mm lens kit"
"@yourlistonline I want Ticket to ride board game"
"@yourlistonline I'd like some extra money for our vacation later this year"
Note: all tweets MUST start with @yourlistonline and contain one of the three phrases above ("I want", "I need", or "I'd like") to be posted to your account.